For a new community that debuted in 2008, the same year the economic world collapsed, Tetherow has shown resilience in the face of adversity and is beginning to realize the vision of its original developers.
Here are the numbers:
- 12 sales since January 1, 2012 (10 home sites and 2 homes)
- 8 current pending sales (7 home sites and 1 home)
- 2 sales of the new Tripleknot town homes
- Club memberships have more than doubled in the past 18 months
- 8 custom homes and 5 spec homes currently under construction
Tetherow is a 700 acre golf and recreational community on Bend’s west side, boasting a links-style golf course designed by David Mclay Kidd, rolling landscape, Cascade Mt. Views, and terrific proximity to downtown Bend and all that Central Oregon has to offer.
Contact us today to find out why others are making Tetherow their home and golf club of choice.